Friday, May 3, 2013

Make me aware!


There are times when I am overwhelmed by the grandeur of God's kingdom.  When I look around and see His fingerprint on everything I see, it causes me to pause and wonder how sometimes we get so busy, we just miss it.  It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day things that we forget to pause and look at the world that He has given us. 

Father as we go about our day, make us aware of the wonders that surround us..
Like a tree hugging a rock...and growing....
 The ocean and even though it looks like a bunch of sticks, the evidence of your gift to man to do something, like make a pier in the ocean or span a body of water with a bridge or to read and write and to do the daily tasks is so amazing...
 From the flowers that grow in the desert...
 to the mountains...
 To the vastness of your world you have given us...
 The forests....
 the intricateness of your  design...
 to the wonders that we don't see....
You have given us an amazing world.  Thank you.  Today, make me aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment